Meet our team
Owner & Director of
Mi Vida Hair and Beauty &
Mi Vida Aesthetic Clinic LTD
Dental Nurse, Aesthetic Practitioner,
Stylist and Laser Technician
With 15 years of experience in aesthetic treatments and beauty, Vida is very confident and passionate in her job.
Starting the company on her own, as a female, she encourages female empowerment and gives 110% in everything and all treatments. Clients feel comfortable and happy around her and are always impressed with her job.
Alina is longest serving team member.
Alina specialises in waxing and is very passionate about skin care. Always smiling, Alina has achieved being best known in eyelashes and client care.
Alina has progressed her career from a Beauty Therapist to Laser and electrical face and body treatment.
Advanced Beauty Therapist and Stylist
Gurmeet is the longest serving team member of the Mi Vida family and she is specialised in all aspects of lash extension, classic lashes, Russian Volume, Cluster lashes, Lash lifts, Facial and Waxing she is very passionate about beauty.
Gurmeet has progressed her career from a Beauty Therapist to Laser and electrical face and body treatment.
Pre-Treatment Instruction for Wrinkle Injection and Fillers
2. To reduce the chance of bruising, avoid blood thinner such as those listed below for 1 week period to your treatment. Importantly, do not stop any prescription blood thinners or other medications (even Aspirin) if prescribed by a doctor.
- Fish oil
- Pain relievers such as Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve
- Coumadin (get prescribing physician approval first)
- Vitamin E
- Ginkgo boiloba
- Other herbal supplement known to increase risk of bruising
3. If you have ever had a cold sore, please notify us prior to your treatment
Post Treatment Instruction for Wrinkle Injection and Fillers
2. Avoid heavy exercise or excessive heat (sauna, hot tub) for 24 hours after your treatment.
3. Do not apply make up for 8 hours
Mivida Aesthetic Clinic
118 Putney High St