Refers to the technique of the usage of dense pigment to fear corrective colour to the face and body. This pigment may be implemented to the skin which may also refer as medical tattooing.
Before & After
WHAT OUR CLIENT’S SAY
I am very pleased with the results of all the treatments I have had on my face and body. The staff are also extremely professional and friendly.
The laser hair removal treatment is amazing. After two sessions I can see a massive difference. Thank you Vida for your professionalism!
Excellent therapist, skilful and professional. She was very fast but very accurate. I would divinity recommend.
Always great service from all the staff here. Vida is really professional. she gave me what I ask to make me more confident. Highly recommend Vida and his clinic.
Start Your Treatment Today
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries. We are here for you!
Pre-Treatment Instruction for Wrinkle Injection and Fillers
2. To reduce the chance of bruising, avoid blood thinner such as those listed below for 1 week period to your treatment. Importantly, do not stop any prescription blood thinners or other medications (even Aspirin) if prescribed by a doctor.
- Fish oil
- Pain relievers such as Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve
- Coumadin (get prescribing physician approval first)
- Vitamin E
- Ginkgo boiloba
- Other herbal supplement known to increase risk of bruising
3. If you have ever had a cold sore, please notify us prior to your treatment
Post Treatment Instruction for Wrinkle Injection and Fillers
2. Avoid heavy exercise or excessive heat (sauna, hot tub) for 24 hours after your treatment.
3. Do not apply make up for 8 hours
Mivida Aesthetic Clinic
118 Putney High St
Owner & Director
Stylist and Laser Technician
Beauty Therapist and Stylist
Advanced Beauty Therapist and Stylist
Stylist and Beauty Therapist